I love Playstation Plus! The new Tomb Raider for FREE! This works out perfectly seeing as how it looked interesting enough that I wanted to try it out but not enough to buy it and here we have it all coming together perfectly!
I really don’t care that two people unfollowed me. I’m just annoyed that the person who annon messaged me (one of the two that unfollowed me if I had to guess) won’t see my response to their complaint. Like if you’re not gonna have the spine to at least stick around for me to respond to your complaint then why even say anything? Oh well that’s their problem :P
Anonymous asked: Was it really necessary to post something that sexist? Really?
It was a joke. sorry that you got offended by it but it made me chuckle. I don’t believe that all females are like that what so ever but some can be. I personally like stereotypes because they can be something that everyone can relate to and joke about because everyone should know that there are always exceptions to rules, stereotypes, and pretty much everything in life.
Just one thing again I’m sorry if that offended you but if you really got that upset about it you might want to limit your internet use because things like that are all over it.
Questions I was asked:
1. If you could pack your bags right now and move anywhere, where would that be and why?
This particularly hard for me seeing as how I’ve only ever been in three different states in my whole 22 years of living (Pennsylvania. Ohio, and West Virginia) but I can think of 2 places I wouldn’t mind checking out at least to see if I really wanted to live there. 1.England because it seems like a nice place to live and I would be able to go to soooo many professional soccer games it would be awesome! 2. Canada because it’s not too far from home, hockey and maple syrup are greatly appreciated, and I’d be able to say “Eh” all the time!
2. In general, are you happy?
Eh I would like to say happy, but I don’t think that would be the best word for it. I’d say I’m more content than anything. I have my ups and downs it’s just I don’t have something/someone to look forward to everyday all day.
3. What is one thing you like about yourself and why?
I’ve always liked wit. I’m quick witted and it usually works out for the best for me either with a quick timed joke or just having a bit of knowledge it just about anything so I can at least contribute to almost any conversation.
4. If you could go back to one specific moment in your life, what would that be?
Tho I hate to say this because I want to move on so badly and find someone who I can love and them love me back…I’d want to go back 1 of two specific times either one I could work with and possibly save the relationship I lost and I might have the girl that I thought was the ONE for me. 1. When she wanted to move to my home town and try and find a house. (If I could go back to then I would have tried sooo much harder to get that to work that way we would have had our own house and wouldn’t have had to deal with the stress of her father which I believe ultimately ruined our relationship) 2. When this new girl started at my job and I started to hangout with her more because she actually wanted to go out and do things instead of complain about there being nothing to do. (I would have never started hanging out with her and tried harder to make “the ONE” pick something to do so we could spend more time together.
Bonus time if you don’t like the sad relationship based ones. Back when I started Grade School . (I would have focused more, actually tried, and do my homework/study. If I would have done that I’d probably be a scientist or a doctor lol)
5. Guilty pleasure?
Hmmm I don’t feel guilty about what I like or find pleasurable…I tho do feel awkward when I have to explain something about what I like to do. Like when I tell people that I’m gonna play Call of Cthulhu or Pathfinder and just have to dumb it down to DandD.
6. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
Just stop caring about what others think about you. So long as you like you, then you’re fine. Life is too short to try and make yourself into something you’re not. Also life is too short to stay mad so try not to hold any grudges.
7. What’s the best decision you have ever made?
As of right now I honestly have no idea. Give me a few days for when I get my PS4 and I’ll probably say when I chose to get that first and wait for the collectors edition Halo 5 Xbox one that will eventually come out. But I hope that the best decision that I’ll ever make is asking the love of my life to marry me…hopefully I’ll find her soon enough.
8. Besides appearance, what’s the first thing you notice about people?
Depends on the person, but it would probably go voice, humor, laugh, personality…yeah something like that.
9. What’s the biggest personal change you have ever made?
Hmmm…Either being able to control my anger when it comes to video games or not letting other people bother me as much.
10. What was your first post on tumblr? (Don’t say you don’t know, there’s an archive for a reason.)
^ That is my first post on Tumblr
11. What’s your favorite part of your favorite song and why?
I hate picking favorites. I can never pick one in particular. But ifI had to pick something right here right now, I’d go with Linkin Parks What I’ve Done. Favorite part has to be the chorus it just talks about facing up to what you have done in life, forgiving yourself for it and growing as a person. The song as a whole is just really amazing!
1. What is something that you thought you thought that you could never do but ended up accomplishing?
2. What’s holding you back from doing what you want to do right now?
3.Boxers, Briefs, Boxer Briefs, Other?(if other what is it?)
4. What is your most prized possession?
5. What is the one thing that you would like to be asked by someone? Like the one question you’re dieing to be asked so you can get it off of your chest.
6. If you could know when you were going to die would you want to know?
7. What is you biggest regret?
8.Who is your favorite video game character?
9. What is your favorite emoji?
10. Why are you a sexy beast? (No modesty bullshit! You are a sexy beast and you know it and now it’s time to flaunt it!)
11. Do you plan on making 11 questions of your own and tagging 11 people to do this? (I didn’t but I’m already done with all of this so might as well right?)
I tagged: piopnip
Oh my. Looking to see if I want to pick up a Xbox one or a PS4. Based on the titan fall bundle and the fact that it comes with 500GB of memory I might have to get the Xbox one over the PS4 even tho I was sure I wanted the PS4 more but starting off only at 8GB of memory doesn’t even sound like I should bother with a PS4 until they decide to put more memory in it to start. :/ O well at least I’ll get titan fall and be ready for Halo. Unless someone can convince me otherwise.
Edit: Found out they do have 500GB PS4. If anything this just makes my decision more difficult lol.
These may have been thought of already but I don’t care because I’ve never heard any of the ideas I just came up with. Didn’t really come up with any designs or names but ideas that would be cool to see put in place.
1. Increase the “Hitmon” family. Pretty much do to the “Hitmon” family like they’ve done with the whole eeveelutions. Tyroge acting like Eevee and all of its evolutions being based off of stats. Like one for if its HP is the highest, its sp atk is the highest, and so on and so forth and everything in between.
2.Get some of the pokemon that don’t have evolutions from the first 3 gens or show an evolution. Preferably like they did with Electabuzz, Magmar, and Ryhorn. The one idea that I really had was to make Tauros evolve by trading it while it holds a metal coat and it could be called “The Mechanical Bull Pokemon”.
3. Not really about a pokemon but I think it’d be cool if they came up with a glove that acted like a portable pc so that instead of playing the game around needing certain HMs to progress you could make your team out of whatever pokemon you wanted and not have to sacrifice one or more of the move slots to accommodate a HM that you need to progress. With the glove so long as you had a pokemon that knows the move need to progress in the pc you could use the glove to transport the pokemon there, use the move until you’ve gotten trough the little puzzle of rocks needing to be moved/cave needing lit up/rocks needing smashed, then you transport them right back to the pc when you’re done. Tho they would probably never do anything like that in any of the games because that would probably make the game too easy or something.
Well that was just some ideas I came up with and figured that someone out there would like at least like one of these ideas of mine or this would makes someone want to come up with some of there own ideas. :D
I think my bard is coming together fairly well so far. Just gonna try and do some touch ups and finish him up tomorrow so I should be ready for Sunday!
Ok so I have to come up with a character by Sunday and as of right now all I really know is that I want to be a ranged bard that focuses more on songs but still has at least some decent spells. Also I already plan on naming him Richard Alexander Stley. or Rick A. Stley for short. So if anyone wants to give me ideas on how i should put this character together im more than happy to take any ideas into consideration. :D
hyenaking asked: I'd suggest doing Soul Silver, and then maybe going back and doing Pearl once you're finished so you don't feel pressured to finish and you can fully take in the game if that makes sense? But really, just do whatever you feel is the best path uvu
hmm i like that idea. especially seeing as how I never really much cared for the diamond,pear, and platinum series and over all it’s my least favorite of all the pokemon games. That way I might actually be able to enjoy it. :D